ATTENDING THE EVENT
- These Event Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at Fiesta x FOLD Festival.
- You must retain your Ticket and wristband at all times. Neither will be replaced under any circumstances.
- There will be strictly no pass outs. Ticket holders who leave the Event Venue will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
- With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue.
- No trading without the consent of Management, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event.
- Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
- Failure to follow any of the Event Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may pursue prosecution of anyone found to be breaking the law.
ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL:
The festival is located in Kelvingrove Park.
- Clifton Street (you must have your ticket to gain access at this entrance) *Please note there will be NO exit from point.
- Bottom of Kelvin Way (there will be a Box Office here for ticket collection or queries)
VIP Hospitality entrance is located at the entrance to the Kevingrove Tennis Club on Gray Street.
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE FESTIVAL?
- Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any items that are deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; “legal/herbal” highs, new psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and unidentifiable substances.
- If anyone is found in the possession of what is suspected drugs, legal/herbal highs you will be treated as in possession of illegal drugs and may be arrested or refused entry to the Event.
- Flares, gas or smoke devices, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames are not permitted. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- Anyone found in possession of flares or smoke devices WILL be arrested and charged by the police. They are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to you or other festival goers.
- Professional camera/video/audio equipment including removable lenses, drones, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, kites, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, drones, sound systems, gazebos, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets, or any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused or removed from the Event and risks prosecution.
- Flagpoles, umbrellas and selfie sticks are not permitted in the arena and will be confiscated and not returned.
- No folding or inflatable chairs are permitted in the arena and will be confiscated and not returned.
- Please don’t bring a bag unless it is absolutely essential. Bags larger than 30cm x 42cm (the size of a sheet of A3 paper) will NOT be permitted at Fiesta x FOLD Festival. Those who need to bring bags will be separated into bag search lanes, and may be delayed as a result of these searches. Please note that there are no storage lockers available at the event.
FOOD & DRINK
- It is not permitted to bring food or alcohol into the event, if found with food or drink you may be refused access and it will be confiscated. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event.
- Glass bottles/ jars/ containers are not permitted in the event. All glass will be confiscated and not returned. This includes perfume bottles.
- Free drinking water is available at all bars in the main arena.
- Fiesta x FOLD Festival operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you will be removed from Event. If a child under 16 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Venue. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If you are the guardian of someone under 16 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for you and those you are responsible for to leave the Event and appropriate authorities will be notified.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.